Pasta with Roasted Tomatoes
Community Recipe from
- 8 plum tomatoes quartered and cored
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 pound(s) rotini pasta
- 1 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, gently toss tomatoes, pepper, thyme, olive oil and 1 tsp. salt. Spread in a single layer in a 9-by-13-inch baking pan. Bake, without stirring, until tomatoes are tender and edges are beginning to brown, about 30 minutes.
- 2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta until al dente, 8 minutes or as package label directs. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid and return pasta to pot. ad roasted tomatoes, any acumulated juices and rserved pasta cooking liquid to pot; stir to combine. Divide among 4 plates and sprinkle with Parmesan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Branmontez and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pasta with Roasted Tomatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes