Pasta with Chicken & Spinach
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) pasta shells
- 2 chicken breasts cut into chunks
- 1 bag(s) fresh spinach chopped
- 5 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 cup(s) white wine
- 3 cup(s) mozzarella cheese grated
- olive oil
- Boil water and cook the pasta until just al dente.
- Meanwhile, brown the chicken in the olive oil. Add the garlic and let simmer until fragrant. Add the wine and spinach, season with salt, and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Combine the pasta and sauce. Place half in baking dish, and top with 1 cup of cheese. Pour the rest in the baking dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25 min or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carapetsch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note