Community Recipe from
- 8-9 cup(s) Potatoes Diced and peeled
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 (8 oz) package(s) cream cheese Softened
- 1 (8oz) carton(s) French onion dip
- In a large saucepan, cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender; drain. Mash the potatoes with butter, milk, salt and pepper until smooth. Add cream cheese and onion dip; mix well. Spread in a greased 2-1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hour or overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JulieMcarthur and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note