Parmesan Party Mix
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 1-1/2 package(s) (.7 oz) Italian Dressing Mix
- 8 cup(s) Crispy Hexagon cereal
- 2 cup(s) Cheez-Its
- 2 cup(s) mini pretzles
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In melted butter, stir in salad dressing. Add cereal, crackers and pretzles. Coat evenly. Spread evenly on cookie sheet or shallow cooking pan. Bake for 30 minutes stirring after 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Spread on paper towel to cool. Store in airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Parmesan Party Mix Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks