Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 4 piece(s) boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoon(s) Italian bread crumbs
- Oven 425 degrees.
- Brine chicken breasts for 10 minutes.
- Pound to evenness.
- Lay chicken on foil lined baking sheet sprayed with Pam.
- Mix parmesan and mayonaise in a bowl.
- Spread mixture on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NearlyEdible and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note