Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard separated
- 1 teaspoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper separated
- 4 whole(s) skinless boneless chicken breasts small, cut into 6-8 pieces
- 1 1/2 whole(s) english muffins
- 3/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 450. Put a sheet of parchment paper on a rimmed baking sheet.
- 2. Whisk together the mustard, white wine vinegar, salt and 1/4 tsp pepper in a medium bowl. Add chicken and toss to combine. Set aside (you can cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours if you would like).
- 3. Pulse the English muffins in a food processor until finely ground. Add the cheese, butter, remaining 1/4 tsp pepper and pulse until well combined. Transfer to a shallow dish or pie plate.
- 4. Dredge chicken one piece at a time in the crumbs, pressing gently so they adhere. Then transfer to the baking sheet.
- 5. Bake until golden brown and cooked through, 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Parmesan Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes