Panzanella with grilled cherry tomatoes
- 4 cup(s) old bread diced
- 8 cup(s) cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 tablespoon(s) italian herbs
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 6 anchovis filets
- 3 tablespoon(s) capers
- 1 red or orange pepper diced
- 1 white or yellow onions finely cut
- 1/3 cup(s) basil chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) parmagiano reggiano thinned chunks
- 1) Pre-heat oven to 350 F
- 2) Spread the diced bread over a cookie plate and cook for 10-15 minutes till they are slightly roasted. Remove and reserve in a big bowl
- 3) Cover the cookie plate with aluminum foil. Display the tomato halves (cut side toward the top. Pour the olive oil over the tomates and then the garlic powder and italian herbs. Grill them in the oven 5-10 minutes
- 4) Vinaigrette: Mix the olive oil, vinegar, anchovies, capers in a cup.
- 5) Mix vinaigrette, diced bread and tomatoes together with the Basil. Let rest 20-60 minutes
- 6) Serve and add parmeggiano. Add salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Chazmyr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Panzanella with grilled cherry tomatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers