Paleo Double Chocolate Cakies
- 2 whole(s) banana
- 2 tablespoon(s) almond butter
- 3 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cocao Powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon optional
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 1/4 cup(s) almond flour
- 1/4 cup(s) dark chocolate chips/chunks
- -Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- -In a large bowl, mash bananas using a hand mixer. Add almond butter, cacao powder, vanilla, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt and mix to combine using hand mixer.
- -Add almond flour to bowl and mix everything until well mixed.
- -Stir in chocolate chips/chunks into batter until well incorporated.
- -Scoop even scoops using a ice cream/cookie scoop and place on prepared baking sheet.
- -Bake cookies for 15 minutes or until cookies are slightly golden on tops and bottom.
- Note: Cookies are even better the next day. Due to their “cake” like texture I prefer to keep them in the refrigerator so they stay fresh longer, but they probably won’t last too long.
- Makes 10 to 12 cookies
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kandrea8 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Paleo Double Chocolate Cakies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings