OWENS SAUSAGE STUFFING
Community Recipe from
- 1 LB. Owens regular or special seasonings roll sausage
- 1 large diced onion (1 C.)
- 3 stalks diced celery (1 ½ C.)
- 1 package (14 oz.) cubed stuffing
- 1 t. poultry seasoning
- 2 ½ C. chicken broth
- ½ C melted butter
- In large skillet over medium heat, crumble sausage. Add onion and celery and cook, stirring occasionally until sausage is brown. In 9” x 13” casserole dish, place cubed stuffing. Add sausage mixture, sprinkle with poultry seasoning, pour broth and butter over the top and toss to combine. Cover and bake at 350 F for 45 minutes. Refrigerate the leftovers.
- Makes 6-8 serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by catmauricio and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
OWENS SAUSAGE STUFFING Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables