Overnight Cinnamon CoffeeCake
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) frozen dinner rolls
- 1 package(s) instant butterscotch pudding - small size
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 2 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 1/2 cup(s) pecan pieces
- In a greased bundt pan place half each of the frozen dough balls, powdered pudding mix, brown sugar, cinnamon, butter and pecans, Repeat with the remaining amounts.
- Cover the pan loosely with foil, top with a clean towel and allow to sit overnight on the counter. The dough will defrost and rise overnight, In the morning bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Yield: 8 to 10 servings
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Overnight Cinnamon CoffeeCake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch