OVEN ROASTED RED POTATOES
Community Recipe from
- Ingredients Edit and Save
- Watch video tips and tricks
- Oven-Roasted Red Potatoes
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Red Skinned Potato Salad
- Oven-Roasted Potatoes
- Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes
- Homestyle Potato Chips
- How to Make Roasted Red Potatoes
- Garlic Red Potatoes
- Bella’s Rosemary Red Potatoes
- How to Cut Onions
- Types of Cooking Oil
- Original recipe makes 8 servingsChange Servings
- 1 (1 ounce) envelopedry onion soup mix
- 2 poundsred potatoes, halved
- 1/3 cupolive oil
- Check AllAdd to Shopping List
- 1.Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- 2.In a large plastic bag, combine the soup mix, red potatoes and olive oil. Close bag, and shake until potatoes are fully covered.
- 3.Pour potatoes into a medium baking dish; bake 40 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally.
- Kitchen-Friendly View
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
OVEN ROASTED RED POTATOES Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables