Oven roasted Cauliflower with Tumeric and Ginger
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon black mustard seeds
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Whisk together the oil, mustard seeds, jalapeno, ginger, and turmeric in a small bowl.
- Place cauliflower in a medium baking dish and toss with the flavored oil and season with salt. Roast until lightly golden brown and just tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EleanorCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note