Community Recipe from
- 2 whole(s) large baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 whole(s) garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) rosemary minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) sage minced
- 1/4 cup(s) romano cheese
- 1. Preheat the oven to 425.
- 2. Peel the potatoes. Cut them in half horizontally. Cut each half into long, 1/3" thick sticks.
- 3. Toss the potato sticks in a bowl with the olive oil until evenly coated. Spread them on a rimmed baking sheet in a single layer and bake in the upper third of the oven, turning once or twice with a spatula, until they are golden and crispy, about 30 minutes.
- 4. Sprinkle the garlic and herbs over the fries and toss well. Roast for about 5 minutes longer, until the garlic is lightly browned.
- 5. Transfer the fries to a bowl and toss with the cheese. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oven Fries Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables