Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 bell pepper sliced
- 12 flour tortillas
- sour cream
- mexican cheese blend
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken strips in a greased 13×9 baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt
- Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat.
- Next add the tomatoes, peppers, and onions to the dish and stir to combine.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Serve on tortillas with desired toppings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes