Community Recipe from
- 1 med head of cabbage
- 4 spring onions
- 1/2 c sunflower or sesame seeds
- 1 c smoked roasted almonds
- 1 pk Ramon noodles-chicken flavor
- 3/4 c canola oil
- 1/3 c white vinegar
- 1/2 c sugar
- pk of seasoning mix from noodles
- Chop and mix 1st 5 ingredients
- Mix last 4 ingredients and pour over cabbage mixture...toss. Serve cold.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Amy0324 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oriental Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables