Orange spicy duck
Marinade: 2 Hours
- 2.2 pound(s) duck breast with skin
- 1 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) powder mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) grinded coriander seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried crushed chillies
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1) Cut tracks through the fat with a sharp knife without touching the skin. Mix in a flat bowl orange juice, olive oil, mustard, paprika, coriander seed, crushed chilies and cinnamon. Add the duck breast, skin on top. Cover with Saran Wrap and leave between 20min to 2h.
- 2) Prepare the BBQ for indirect heating at max. heating. Grill duck breast 45 seconds on each side before transfering on the 'off' side of the BBQ. Close the BBQ and cook for 10-15 minutes. Put back the breast on the heated side for 2-4 minutes until cooked to desired state. Remove and cover in aluminum foil for 5 minutes to rest.
- 3) Put the left-over of the marinade into a pan, boil till it reduces by half
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Chazmyr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Orange spicy duck Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes