Jayne's Orange Cake
Hollywood legend, Mae West, is rumored to have slept with many of her leading men. It is believed that the men received their invitation to her bed accompanied with this orange cake. This recipe was discovered in a back stage lot at MGM Studios. This is also known as "I'm No Angel" cake.
Yield: 10 servings
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) Duncan Hines Orange Cake mix
- 1 package(s) Vanilla Instant Pudding mix
- 1 cup(s) Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- Mix above ingredients together in a mixer. Grease and flour a bundt pan. Pour batter into pan and bake at 325 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
- Glaze: 1 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup Orange juice
- 1 stick margarine
- Bring above ingredients to a boil for 2 minutes.
- After removing cooked cake from oven, punch holes in top of cake with a bamboo skewer. Pour 1/2 of the glaze over cake while hot in pan. Leave cake in pan until cake is cool. Remove from pan. Punch holes in cake and pour rest of glaze over cake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JayneW and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note