Opa! Greek Pepper Side Dish
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) bell pepper sliced
- feta cheese
- olive oil
- dash(es) Italian seasoning
- crushed garlic
- Cut up a pepper into pieces big enough to hold a piece of cheese.
- Drizzle with olive oil or spritz with an olive oil spritzer. By the way, if you don't have one, you should pick one up; I use mine all the time.
- Spoon on a little crushed garlic.
- Top with a piece of feta and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Put in the oven (or my favorite, the toaster oven) at 350 degrees until you see the edges of the pepper browning.
- I hope you love this recipe as much as I do! Happy cooking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PaigeDunn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note