Tastes just like Olive garden's!
Olive Garden copycat Zuppa Toscana
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Italian sausage Sliced
- 1 can(s) Chicken broth Low salt, fat
- 1 quart(s) Water
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 2 Russet potatoes Sliced in hail then half again. Sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 4 Garlic cloves Minced
- 1/4 cup(s) Bacon bits
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cup(s) Kale Chopped into small bits
- 1 cup(s) Heavy cream
- Brown sausage in pot over medium heat. Add broth and water to pot when sausage browned. Add onions, potatoes and garlic. Simmer. Add bacon, s&p and simmer another 10 min. Turn to low heat, add kale and cream. Heat til hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by springhilllad and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Olive Garden copycat Zuppa Toscana Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews