Old Fashioned Banana Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) yellow cake mix
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped nuts
- 1 1/2 cup(s) mashed ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 cup(s) sugar topping
- 1 cup(s) flour topping
- 1 stick(s) butter softened topping
- Mix together and pour into greased and floured loaf pans.
- Mix last 3 ingredients together until crumbly and place over cake batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DanetteM and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note