Oatmeal Raisin Cupcakes
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 pound(s) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar, firmly packed plus more for sprinkling on top
- 1 cup(s) milk divided
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour sifted
- 1 cup(s) quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground allspice
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 2/3 cup(s) raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Insert liners into a medium cupcake pan.
- In a large bowl cream together the butter, sugars, and 3/4 cup of the milk with an electric mixer on medium speed.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, oatmeal, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and allspice.
- Add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture. Beat at low speed for 30 seconds to combine the ingredients, then at high speed for 2 minutes. Add the remaining 1/4 cup and the eggs. Continue to beat for 2 minures. Fold in the raisins.
- Fill the cupcake liners ¾ full. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of cupcakes come out clean. Cool cupcakes in the pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oatmeal Raisin Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes