Oatmeal raisin cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) Soft shortening
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 6 tablespoon(s) Molasses
- 1 3/4 cup(s) Flour Sifted
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 2 cup(s) Rolled oats
- 1/2 cup(s) Nuts Cut up
- 1 cup(s) Raisins
- Mix together thoroughly shortening, sugar,eggs and molasses.
- Sift together then stir into sugar mixture: flour,soda,salt and cinnamon.
- Stir in oats, raisins and nuts.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls about 2" apart on lightly baking sheet. Bake until lightly brown, about 8-10 minutes in 400 degree oven.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BDGRecipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oatmeal raisin cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies