Oat & Banana Pancakes
- 1 cup uncooked rolled oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 banana, mashed
- Place the rolled oats into the jar of a blender and blend until the texture resembles coarse flour. Whisk together the blended oats, whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, brown sugar, dry milk powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl; set aside.
- Whisk together the egg, milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla. Stir in the mashed banana. Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and stir just until moistened. Let the batter stand for 5 minutes.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle, and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, about 2 minutes. Flip, and cook until browned on the other side. Repeat with remaining batter.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by aldagl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oat & Banana Pancakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch