- 2 boiled eggs
- 2.5 cup(s) celery chopped
- 2 can(s) chicken broth
- 1 bunch(es) green onions
- 1 package(s) mexican cornbread mix
- 1 cup(s) onion chopped
- 2 raw eggs
- 1 package(s) regular cornbread mix
- 0.25 jar(s) sage
- 3 saltine crackers
- 1 piece(s) toast
- add salt and pepper to taste
- cook in 9x13 pan at 350 for 1 hr.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jcsweeney and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note