No Bake Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls
Community Recipe from
- 1 jar(s) 18oz peanut butter
- 1 bag(s) 16oz powder sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 package(s) chocolate almond bark
- In a large bowl, stir together the peanut butter, confectioners sugar and melted butter until the mixture is crumbly. For the next step, the best way that I've found to make a smooth filling is to use your hands to mix everything together.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Roll the peanut butter filling into 1 inch balls and line the baking sheet with rows of the balls. Set the baking sheet in the freezer for 5-7 minutes to chill the peanut butter balls for easier dipping.
- While the peanut butter balls are chilling, melt the chocolate in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl that is deep enough for dipping. I melted 6 blocks of chocolate almond bark at a time, stirring at 45 second intervals until smooth.
- Remove the baking sheet from the freezer. Insert a toothpick or wooden skewer into a peanut butter ball and then dip it into the chocolate, turning quickly to cover the entire candy. Place onto a second baking tray that has also been lined with foil. Swirl the chocolate on the top of each candy for a pretty design. Refrigerate until the chocolate had completely dried.
- Store the candies in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
No Bake Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy