Nepali style noodles (Thukpa)
- 3.5 ounce(s) noodles
- 1 cube(s) chicken cubes
- 2 ounce(s) sausage
- 1/2 cup(s) diced onions
- 1/4 cup(s) green chilies and corriander
- Cut the noodles and cook noodles. Drain well under cold water.
- In a pan heat 1-2tbsp vegetable oil over medium heat and cook sliced sausages. Add onions and cook for few minutes more. Add salt, red chillies, ginger and garlic powder and curry powder.
- Mix the chicken cubes in 1/2 cup of water. Then add it into the pan. Add 2 cups of water and let it boil.
- Place the cooked noodlees in a bowl and add the soup over it.
- Add green chillies and corrainder over it.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by disuja and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note