Nana's Chewy Gingerbread Cookies!
- 2 1/3 cup(s) Shortening
- 3 cup(s) White Sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) Dark Molasses
- 3 Eggs
- 6 1/2 cup(s) Flour
- 6 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 6 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream together the shortening and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs and molasses.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together the flour cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
- Slowly add the flour mixture while stirring.
- Spoon onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HopeFull and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note