- 3 pound(s) chicken wings
- 22 ounce(s) Jar of Salsa con Queso
- 1 cup(s) Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Frank's RedHot Sauce
- 4 whole(s) jalapeno peppers
- 4 ounce(s) Pale Ale Beer
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) guacamole
- Cut jalapeno peppers in half, spoon out "guts" (seeds, whitemeat), and place "guts" in pot for later use. Finely dice jalapeno peppers and mix in large bowl with Queso, Vinegar, and RedHot Sauce. Stir together until evenly mixed. Take 3 lbs of chicken wing and place in bowl with queso marinade and set in fridge for 2 hours. Then, grill wings evenly on each side while mopping queso marinade on wings each time they are turned.
- Sautee jalapeno seeds and white meat in pot with butter. Once sauteed, pour remaining queso marinade into pot with sauteed jalapeno guts, mix with 4 ounces of Pale Ale Beer and bring to boil. Once it reaches boil turn heat down and simmer.
- Remove wings from grill and pour new queso marinade over fully cooked chicken wings. Serve with sour cream and guacamole for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by anderds1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note