Mussels Marinara (Prego sauce)
- 3 pound(s) mussels, well scrubbed and debearded (about 4 dozen)
- 1 24-ounce jar(s) PregoxC2xAE Chunky Garden Tomato, Onion & Garlic Italian Sauce
- 1/2 of a 1-pound package linguine, cooked and drained (about 4 cups)
- • Discard any open or cracked mussels.
- • Heat the pasta sauce to a boil in a 4-quart saucepot over medium heat. Add the mussels. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the mussels open. Discard any mussels that remain closed. Serve over the linguine.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note