Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) family size brownies, prepared
- 5 1/3 cup(s) unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 14 oz can(s) sweetend condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 4 ounce(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1) In mixer bowl, beat coconut, sweetened condensed milk and powdered sugar until blended.
- 2) Spread mixture over cooled brownies.
- 3) Make ganache: Heat heavy cream on stovetop but do not boil.
- 4) Place chocolate in small bowl and pour heated cream over; mixing well with whisk.
- 5) Pour chocolate mixture over brownies with coconut topping and allow to cool before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mounds Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts