Molten Chocolate Cakes
- 4 whole(s) squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 2 whole(s) egg yolks
- 6 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1/2 cup(s) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping thawed
- HEAT oven to 425 degrees F.
- BUTTER 4 small custard cups; place on baking sheet.
- MICROWAVE chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until butter is melted; whisk until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in sugar. Add whole eggs and egg yolks; mix well. Stir in flour. Spoon in prepared cups.
- BAKE 13 to 14 min. or until sides of desserts are firm but centers are still soft. Let stand 1 min. Carefully run small spatula or knife around cakes to loosen; invert into dessert plates. Serve warm with COOL WHIP.
- HOW TO BAKE CAKES IN MUFFIN CUPS
- Prepare batter as directed; pour into 10 paper-lined muffin cups. Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 min. or until sides are firm but centers are still soft. Let stand 1 min. Makes 10 servings.
- 8 servings, 1/2 cake each
- nutritional info per serving Calories 290 Total fat 19 g Saturated fat 12 g Cholesterol 135 mg Sodium 105 mg Carbohydrate 29 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 21 g Protein 4 g Vitamin A 10 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 2 %DV Iron 6 %DV
- LOVED this. Added a tsp. of cinnamon and it added that extra flavor found in molten cakes at restaurants. Have made again and again with sweet success each time!
- This couldn't have been easier and they came out perfect. I only made two and just divided the recipe in half and baked for 10 mins. Definitely making again!
- Excellent and very easy to make. I added a tsp of instant coffee to the batter to make a more grown up dessert. This is a new addition to our menu.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bstrubel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Molten Chocolate Cakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts