Modified Neiman Marcus Oatmeal Choc Chip Cookies
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cup(s) oats blended
- 12 ounce(s) chocolate, semisweet chips
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- Cream the butter and both sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and soda.
- Add chocolate chips and nuts.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place 2-inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375° or until golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FashSerendipity and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Modified Neiman Marcus Oatmeal Choc Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies