MISSISSIPPI SIN DIP
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup (8 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (8 oz) shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1/3 cup chopped green chiles
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (1-lb) round or oval loaf French or Sourdough bread
- In mixing bowl, combine shredded cheesees, cream cheese, sour cream, chopped ham, chile peppers, green onions, and Worcestershire sauce; stir until well blended. Set dip aside.
- Cut a thin slice from top of bread loaf; set slice aside. Cut out soft center of bread and cut into 1-inch cubes and set aside. Fill hollowed bread loaf with the dip; cover with reserved top slice of bread loaf. Wrap reserved loaf with foil. Bake dip at 350° degrees for 1 hour. Serve with reserved bread cubes, crackers, or corn chips.
- Makes about 4 cups of dip.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
MISSISSIPPI SIN DIP Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads