Miso Ginger Salmon
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Minced Fresh Ginger
- 2 tablespoon(s) Minced Green Onions
- 1/4 cup(s) Mirin
- 4 Salmon Fillets, 8oz each
- Salt and Fresh Pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) Sesame Oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Unseasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) White Miso Paste
- Yuzu Sauce, for drizzling
- Whisk together the Miso, Mirin, Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Green Onions, Ginger, and Sesame Oil in a small bowl. Place the Salmon in a baking dish, Pour the marinade over the Salmon, turn to coat. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Heat Grill to high. Remove the fish from the marinade and season with the Salt and Pepper. Grill the Salmon, Skin side down, with the cover closed, until golden brown and a crust has formed, about 3-4 min. Turn the Salmon over and continue grilling for 3-4 min for medium doneness. Drizzle with Yuzu sauce, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by eschmitt7 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note