Miriam di Fiore - Pasta Bolognaise
- 2 stalk(s) celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup(s) freshly grated, Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 3 cup(s) homemade tomato & sauce
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 2 cup(s) nice red wine
- 1 onion, chopped
- Pasta of your choice
- 4 pinch(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat medium size pot over medium high heat and add olive oil, onion, red pepper, garlic, and celery and salt and pepper to taste. Cook until onion is golden brown.
- Add ground beef and red pepper flakes and cook until beef is cooked through.
- Add red wine to pot and simmer for 30 minutes until reduced by 1/2.
- Add tomato sauce and basil to sauce and simmer for another 30 minutes.
- Heat large pasta pot filled with hot water and add salt...this is to cook the pasta. When water is boiling cook pasta as per directions on package. Drain.
- Add pasta to sauce. Stir.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amandataylor1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note