Miranda lambert's corn casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) Creamed corn
- 1 can(s) Whole kernel corn (not drained)
- 1 cup(s) Macaroni Uncooked
- 1/2 cup(s) butter Sliced
- 8 ounce(s) Cheese (velveeta) or shredded cheddar cheese Cubes
- prehear oven to 350 degrees. Grease a
- casserole dish and set aside. Mix creamed corn, whole kernel corn and uncooked macaroni in a medium bowl. Add butter and cheese. Place in the casserole dish and cover. Bake for 30minutes . Uncover, stir, and bake for 30 more minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sallymcfarland and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Miranda lambert's corn casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables