Mini Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups
Bite-sized spinach lasagna roll-ups served with pizza sauce for dipping. Freezer instructions: Prepare as directed above but freeze right before baking. Reheat by baking for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees. Or for a quick snack, freeze after baked and pop one in the microwave any time you want a little bite!
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 10-ounce package(s) frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 15-ounce container(s) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, if desired
- 1 15-ounce can(s) pizza sauce
- 1 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. In a medium bowl combine spinach, ricotta, Parmesan cheese, egg, garlic, and Italian seasonings. Add salt and pepper if desired.
- 3. Pat noodles dry with a paper towel and lay them on parchment or wax paper. Cut each noodle in half widthwise. Fill each noodle with 2-3 tablespoons of the ricotta mixture, leaving an inch empty on one side of the noodle. Start rolling each noodle up, ending on the side that has one inch empty. This is so that the filling doesn't spill out the end.
- 4. Slice each noodle in half with a sharp knife and place roll seam side down in a baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Make sure you have a dish that has a 1-2 inch edge so that you can cover it with foil later and not mess up the rolls. If you like your pasta with crispy edges, no need to cover it.
- 5, Place 1 teaspoon of pizza sauce on top of each roll and top each with a teaspoon of mozzarella.
- 6. Cover baking dish tightly with foil and bake for 18-20 minutes or until cheese is melted inside. Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note