Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large jalapeno, chopped or thinly sliced
- 2 clove(s) garlic, finely chopped
- handful of cilantro
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 12 eggsm beaten
- 1 tablespoon(s) hot sauce, or to taste
- 2 cup(s) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 10 avocado, diced and sprinkled with fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the tortilla pieces and brown well; season with salt. Add the onion, jalapeno, garlic and cilantro and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes.
- 2. In a bowl, whisk up the eggs, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Pour into the skillet and scramble to desired doneness. Top with the cheese and avocado.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mighty Migas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch