Microwave Lemon Curd
Community Recipe from
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon rind
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter softened
- In microwavable bowl (or glass measuring cup), whisk together eggs and sugar. Whisk in lemon rind, lemon juice and butter. Microwave on High for 2 minutes; whisk until smooth. Microwave on High for 2 to 3 minutes longer until it boils and thickens slightly; whisk again until smooth. Let cool, then refrigerate (it will thicken a lot more as it chills). May be stored in covered jar in refrigerator for up to a week.
- 40 calories per tbsp.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sletkeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note