Microwave Coffee Cup Scramble
Community Recipe from
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1. COAT 12 oz. microwave safe coffee mug with cooking spray. ADD eggs and milk; beat until blended.
- 2 MICROWAVE on HIGH 45 sec. stir.
- MICROWAVE until eggs are almost set, 30 to 45 seconds longer .
- 3. TOP with cheese; season with salt and pepper
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mjbrooks and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Microwave Coffee Cup Scramble Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch