Michel Nischan's "3 Ingredient Dressing"
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) natural apple cider
- 1/4 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) best quality olive oil
- 1. Reduce 3 cups of apple cider to equal to 1/3 cup finished.
- 2. Blend reduced cider, vinegar, olive oil for 2 min
- Serve warm over turkey leftovers /or/ serve at room temp over salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carolfitz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note