Mediterranean Chickpea Ramen Salad
- 2 package(s) Ramen
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 3 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Onion powder
- 1 can(s) Chickpeas/garbanzo beans Drained
- 2 Tomatoes Diced
- 3/4 cup(s) Feta Cheese
- 1/2 English cucumber
- Cook noodles according to package, discard seasoning. Drain well. Whisk lemon juice and next 4 ingredients to make dressing, set aside. Add chickpeas, tomatoes, cucumber, cheese and noodles to large bowl. Coat with dressing, toss to combine.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KaraCon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mediterranean Chickpea Ramen Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads