Meatballs and Tomato Gravy
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) ground round
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) brown rice
- 2 can(s) tomato soup concentrated
- 2 can(s) water, ONLY as needed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix meat, eggs, rice, salt and pepper together and form into meatballs. Place in an ungreased dutch oven, cover meatballs with soup and add enough water to cover entirely.
- Cook covered in 350 degree oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve over mashed or boiled potatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lfarah and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Meatballs and Tomato Gravy Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes