Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1 cup(s) tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup(s) oatmeal, quick or old-fash uncooked
- 1 egg or 2 egg whites lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) green pepper chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients; mix lightly but thoroughly. Pat into loaf pan. Bake 1 hour or until meat is no longer pink and juices clear. Drain.
- Let stand 5 mins before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note