Mascarpone Mashed Potatoes
- 1/3 cup(s) 2% milk
- 3 tablespoon(s) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1.5 pound(s) Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until tender. Drain; return to pan.
- 2. Add milk, mascarpone cheese, and salt. Mash to desired consistency.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by flambe99 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mascarpone Mashed Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables