Mary's Salisbury Steak
Community Recipe from
- 4 piece(s) Cube Steak
- 1 package(s) Onion Soup Mix
- 2 package(s) Brown Gravy Mix
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1. Fold and mold each patty of Cube Steak to your liking.
- 2. In large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
- 3. On a plate, dab both sides of each steak patty with flour and pepper mixed, then place in pan and cook both sides about 5 minutes, or until browned on each side.
- 4. In a mixing bowl, follow instructions on packets of brown gravy. Then add dry onion soup mix to the brown gravy, and mix all together.
- 5. Place browned Salisbury Steaks in a medium sized baking pan, and cover with gravy mix.
- 6. Bake at 300 for 30 minutes.
- 7. Serve
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maryslowik and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mary's Salisbury Steak Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes