Mary's Coconut Cake
Community Recipe from
- 2 box(es) Pillsbury white cake mix
- 1 bottle(s) cream of coconut
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 1 1/2 box(es) powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) coconut flavoring
- 1 can(s) Betty Crocker buttercream icing
- Prepare cake mixes according to package directions. Bake as 4 separate layers. After cooled, split each layer in half = 8 layers.
- Place first layer cut side down and cover with cream of coconut. Layer with icing. Repeat for all layers, last layer cut side up.
- Use buttercream icing for outside of cake (may add optional coconut flavoring prior to icing) then sprinkle with coconut.
- Combine butter, powdered sugar, and coconut flavoring until reaching a good consistency. May need to add more sugar or some milk.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hgadish and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mary's Coconut Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings