Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Ground beef
- 1 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 Yellow onion, large Finely chopped
- 1 Green pepper, large Finely chopped
- 4 tablespoon(s) Chili powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) cider vingar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Allspice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 cup(s) Water
- 24 ounce(s) Tomato sauce
- 3 can(s) Red kidney beans, 16 ounces ea.
- Cook ground beef, garlic, onion, and green pepper in a heavy skillet. Stir frequently. Cook until onion is soft and the meat has lost it's pink color. Add remaining ingredients into large pot. Pour contents of skillet into large pot. Bring ingredients to a boil. Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for 1 hour, stirring frequently.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Carolinagagirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note