Marinade Sauce for Flank Steak
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 cup medium dry sherry
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 sliced scallions
- dash cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- dash salt
- juice from one lime
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 lbs. flank steak (London Broil or top sirloin)
- Mix all ingredients and beat with fork. Freeze steak for 30 minutes, then cut against the grain into 1/2" wide strips, about 4" long. Throw the steak into the marinade and let sit, covered, in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Remove steak and let it sit at room temperature for 1 hour. Drain the marinade, reserving for basting. Throw steak onto grill and baste with reserved marinade.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psschmidt2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note