Margarita Beef Skewers
Community Recipe from
- Margarita Beef Skewers
- "These skewers are quick and easy to make and
- taste terrific. With tender top sirloin, you don't need to marinate a
- long time to tenderize the meat, just long enough to impart the flavors
- of the citrus and garlic marinade. Serve over rice."
- Prep Time:
- 35 Min
- Cook Time:
- 10 Min
- Ready In:
- 1 Hr 15 Min
- Original Recipe Yield 8 skewers
- * 1 cup margarita mix
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt
- * 1 tablespoon white sugar
- * 2 cloves garlic, minced
- * 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- * 1 pound top sirloin steak, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- * 8 metal skewers, or bamboo skewers soaked in water for 30 minutes
- * 16 mushrooms, stems trimmed
- * 1 onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- * 1 large red or green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1. Combine margarita mix, salt, sugar, garlic, and
- olive oil in a bowl or resealable plastic bag. Toss sirloin cubes in
- marinade and marinate at least 30 minutes.
- 2. Preheat a grill for medium heat.
- 3. Assemble skewers, alternating meat with mushrooms,
- onion, and bell pepper. Brush skewers with marinade, then discard the
- remaining marinade. Grill skewers to desired doneness, about 10 minutes
- total for medium.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Margarita Beef Skewers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes